Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My 33rd Birthday - June 6, 2010

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to! Cry for joy, that is!

For 33 years now, the Lord has been faithful to my life and forever He will be:
-healthwise (was sick but He restored me and made me physically fit to take care of His creations-my loved ones),
-family (gave me a wonderful and loving family-my husband Lavey, kids EthanLizLiv, parents, siblings, in-laws, relatives),
-socially (gave me a ministry in my home church-GCFP-where I can fully serve Him with all my strength, talents, skills and time),
-friends (loving me wholly and rebuking me lovingly),
-financially (provisions are never too late, just on-time),
-spiritually & emotionally (He gave me His Word-the Bible-to keep me sane and in tune to Him, and indeed a very reliable and encouraging "text" messages),
and whatever I missed, the Lord knows how wonderfully and forever grateful I am with the life He gave me!

33 years and counting! My prayer - Lord guide me as I spend this lifetime all for Your glory as I live in worshiping, sharing Your Word, edifying my fellow believers, using my talents and skills for You and taking care of the blessings You has bestowed on me!

I love to receive greetings and prayers and yes, to make it easy for you, here's a list for tangible ways of showing your love for me Ü

Pen (yes, a pen! Ü - i love pens)
Book (any book-audio books, e-books, bookstore, bookends, jejeje!) basta book!
Red Bible (mam weng, red ha!)
Chocolates! Ü (in cake, ice cream, bars, or syrup, etc)
Hershey's Caramel syrup
and
Chocolates! Ü
but wait there's more...
Chocolates! Ü

Thank you Lord for my birthday!

Ü ♥☺♥ Ü

No comments: